The Chocolatiest Choc Chip Cookie Recipe
1 cup (250mls) softened - not melted - butter
340g chocolate chips
2 cups (500mls) cake flour
1 cup (250mls) brown sugar
1 tsp (5ml) bicarbonate of soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 (250mls) cup white sugar
250g grated chocolate
2 1/2 cups blended oatmeal
1 tsp (5mls) baking powder
1 tsp (5mls) vanilla
1 1/2 cups (375mls) chopped nuts (optional)
1. Measure oatmeal, and blend until fine.
2. Cream the butter and both sugars.
3. Add eggs and vanilla, mix together with flour, oatmeal, salt, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda.
4. Add chocolate chips, grated chocolate and nuts. Mix together well.
5. Roll mixture into balls and place 5cms apart on a baking tray. Quantity makes approx 56 choc chip cookies,
6. Bake for 10mins at 180C. Cool and Enjoy!
Let me know your thoughts on this recipe.
Picture from Chocolate rewards