Pages

Friday, July 3, 2009

Old Mill House Cottage

This little cottage is on the property of the original Old Mill House in Magaliesburg, South Africa,where I also took the picture of the meandering river which I recently posted on Naturally Inspired blog).
Although really quite old and weathered, it is still very much intact - I guess in a way, it's a testimony to building skills of days gone past!? I decided to post this as it reminds me of my recent posts of an old country cottage, a place to be inspired by, a place away from it all, somewhere to go and rest, and just simply enjoy the space....
Click here and here for the previous entries and pics, which sadly are not my own.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Gena, could you possibly tell me the exact location of the old mill house. Appreciated!
Thanks
Kindest
Ian

Blog Widget by LinkWithin