Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2009

The Final details: 1 Day to Christmas


Well we have reached our final day in the Christmas countdown and tomorrow is Christmas Day!!!  I hope you have enjoyed the posts as much as I have enjoyed putting them together. 


angelic baubles (image: really linda barker)


wreath with a difference (image: really linda barker)



a bowl with christmas baubles (image: living etc.)


advent calender  (image: really linda barker)



image: living etc.


(image: house & garden)

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas!!!

This post is part of 14 posts, really 14 days countdown to christmas day. I've posted christmas related inspiration under various themes such as trees, wreaths, table settings, etc. etc. etc. this is obviously the final post in the series I hope you've enjoyed it!!   

for more christmas posts, click here


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin