Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Beautiful Bedroom Inspiration


I hover between totally loving a wonderfully decorated vintage bedroom to loving a simple, uncluttered modern version - reality is I enjoy both - guess my Libran nature also has something to do with the confusion and the love of vintage. Fortunately with my line of work (interiors and gardens) I can create both and more, for other's, but in my own space I need to be more streamlined and find that I've tended towards a clever mix of the old and new - which works.



But that's for another time and another discussion, meanwhile, here are some wonderful examples of the vintage kind which I came across whilst browing through the Country Living website:

Picture Credits : Country Living Gallery
For more decor ideas, tips and tricks, see : Naturally Inspired Living Spaces

1 comment:

Em said...

I think I know what you mean.
I wish I had lot's of different types houses, so I could decorate them each in different styles and colours. I would love a simple uncluttered white house. I would also like a cosy cottage decorated with lovely checks and flowery prints and a wood burning stove. Ah well dream on hey!
Emma x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin